Join this FREE workshop & Grow your business in 4 ways.
• Adopt 8 Strategies for Effective Online Presence by using your Website & Digital Marketing.
• Leverage on Microloans & Government grants
• Capitalise on one-stop banking solution available for Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
• HR Outsourcing / Shared Services for SMEs
• Register now for this ID-prenuer Workshop 1:
DATE: 17 Sept, 2015
VENUE: Goodrich Global, Conference Rm, L4
8, Changi South Lane
Networking & Lunch will be served 12.15pm onward.
>>RSVP here or contact Sarah 65868-715/ 92341-930 or Ace 65868-756 /92987-357 by 10 September 2015
ID-prenuer Workshops by THE ID network| The ID-prenuer a series of workshops created for Interior Design Companies will debut this Sept 17, 2015..
It aims to share learn ways to leverage on awareness and growing their business.
Click here to view the calendar of events.
9.45am onwards – Guest Registration
10.00 – 10.30am: Building online presence by BiteSize Concepts
10.30- 10.45am: Q&A , TEA Break
10.45 – 11.15am: Government Aided Loans by Association of Small Medium Enterprises (ASME)
11.15 – 11.45am: One stop banking solutions for SMEs by Maybank
11.50am-12.10pm: HR Outsourcing / Shared Services for SMEs by SkillsFuture Solutions
12.15pm onwards: Lunch and Networking session
*Building online presence by BiteSize Concepts (Carol Tan, Accounts Manager)
Carol will be sharing on 8 Strategies for Effective Online Virtual Identity through Website & Online Marketing: 1. The 5 Second Rule | 2. Call to Action|3. Building Trust|4. Keep it fresh|5. Leverage on Social Media|6. Speed Matters|7. Increase Sales with SEO |8. Check the effectiveness of your website |
*Association of Small Medium Enterprises (ASME) (Shawn Phua, Senior Business Advisor)
Shawn will be sharing on government aided loan facilities ie: Microloan. Shawn will share some other grants/schemes which indirectly can help save SMEs’ business investments. That’s over and above sharing Microloan.
*Maybank (Edmund Ng, Head, Product development & Innovation; Retail SME, Community Financial Services)
Brief background on Retail SME (ie. one-stop banking solutions for SMEs)
• Featured products:
• MANAGE business with current accounts
• GROW business with our various loans types (with secured or unsecured collaterals)
• MAXIMISE business with time deposits
• PROTECT business with eTiQa insurance
• Referral model – how the crowd can benefit by referring their partners to Maybank
Skills Future Solutions by Paul Ng, Director
HR Outsourcing / Shared Services for SMEs
Paul will be sharing on the SPRING funding on HR Outsourcing / Shared Services solutions for SMEs in the areas of: HR operations, HR Advisory Services and HR Information Services. Benefits:
• Focus manpower on core business
• Reduce costs and resources required to support HR operations
• Enhance HR systems and processes
• Available funding support of up to 70% of qualifying cost, including a one-time set up cost and subscription capped at 12 months
To register for this FREE workshop, simply email your full name, designation, company name and contact details to email@example.com
For other inquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.