Your privacy is important to us and we respect your privacy.
This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal and company data.
This policy applies to all individuals whose personal or company data is in our possession or under our control.
- Collection of Your Personal Information
- When you voluntarily provide to us,
- When you access and interact with our website or partners of The ID Network ,
- When you attend our events; or
- From other sources.
The information we collect may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, company’s email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, please note that we may not be able to provide the information, goods or the services you may require (if such personal information is reasonably required for us to provide the said information, goods or services to you).
- Use & disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal details for the following reasons:
- To process and fulfil your request,
- To send you information about network’s activities such as product/event updates, trade missions, talks,via post, telephone, SMS or email.
- To send you information on products and services via post, telephone, SMS or email
- For supporting marketing research to improve our products and services to you,
- To allow third parties service providers whom we may engage to assist us in providing services (such as installation, delivery and marketing services). We will limit the personal information we give them, and they will only have access to your personal information for the purposes of performing such functions. They are also obliged to keep your personal information protected.
- Protecting Your Personal Information
We and our third party service providers are committed to take appropriate security controls to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration and to destroy your personal information when it is no longer required.
- Access and Updating Your Personal Information
If you wish to check or update your personal information, cease to be a part of the network, request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes, please do not hesitate to contact The ID Network. Please allow us to respond to your queries in 2 working days.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org